The Green Hornet Strikes Again! (1941) is a Universal movie serial based on The Green Hornet radio series by George W. Trendle and Fran Striker. It is a sequel to the 1940 serial The Green Hornet. This was Universal's 117th serial (the 49th with sound) of the 137 the studio produced. The plot involves racketeering and is unusual for a film serial in having mostly stand alone episodes instead of a continuous story (although this was also the case for the original Green Hornet serial).
Wealthy publisher Britt Reid and his trusted Asian servant disguise themselves as the vigilantes; The Green Hornet, and his faithful servant, Kato as they battle the growing power of a ruthless Crime Lord Boss Crogan and his varied rackets across the city. All of which have strong links to foreign powers...
- Warren Hull as Britt Reid and his alterego The Green Hornet. Hull replaced Gordon Jones in this role and also provided the voice of the Hornet (instead of radio voice Al Hodge in the original serial).
- Wade Boteler as Michael Axford, Britt Reid's bodyguard
- Anne Nagel as Lenore "Casey" Case, Britt Reid's secretary
- Keye Luke as Kato, the Green Hornet's sidekick
- Eddie Acuff as Ed Lowery, a reporter
- Pierre Watkin (listed in the credits as "Pierre Watkins") as Boss Crogan, racketeer
- James Seay as Bordine, one of Boss Crogan's henchmen
- Arthur Loft as Tauer, Boss Crogan's chief henchman
- Joe Devlin as Dolan, one of Boss Crogan's henchmen
- William Hall as DeLuca, one of Boss Crogan's henchmen
- Dorothy Lovett as Frances Grayson, an aluminum heiress, and Stella Merja, an actress hired to replace her